Stanton is a qualified health service planner and architect, who has dedicated his entire 20 year career to the design and delivery of health buildings. Stanton has been responsible for some of the country’s largest and most complex health projects, and brings to any project his local and international expertise in health design and delivery. He is also affiliated with local and international health organisations, enabling him to utilise knowledge and information on the latest developments in models of care and health facility design from around the world. Stanton is continually engaged in research and creating new technologies which are changing the way hospitals are designed and delivered.
Sandro has over 20 years experience in architecture within health, commercial, industrial, education, transport, retail and residential. Strengths lie in project management, coordination and contract administration for projects of various size and complexity, bringing abilities to simultaneously coordinate multiple stakeholders and leadership skills to any project.
Charles has an enormous amount of experience in education and institutional projects throughout the procurement process from design, design development, contract documentation through to contract administration.
Geoff is a Senior Associate with over 20 years experience in the design and delivery of complex buildings. Specific health care experience includes;
* Albany hospital - documentation lead and delivery of the project.
* Hollywood Private Hospital, Anne Leach wing - documentation lead and oversight of delivery of the project.
* OHCWA Triage Clinic reception, offices and dental treatment rooms - design, documentation and delivery of the project.
* Joondalup Health Campus new Renal Ward - documentation and delivery of the project.
* Joondalup Health Campus new Telethon Childrens' Ward - design, documentation and delivery of the project.
* Hollywood Private Hospital multi deck carpark expansion - design, documentation and delivery of the project.
* Curtin University Grains Research Building. New research building containing PC2 and PC3 laboratories - documentation lead.
Hakan is an architect with 17 years international experience in Germany, China, the Middle East and Australia. His work covers various project types and scales including Residential, Hospitality, Commercial, Retail, Mixed-Use, Education and Health-care.
He brings valuable experience in design, coordination and documentation, as well as design & project management throughout all design phases.
Skilled architect with more than 8 years of practical experience in the fields of architecture, interior design and architectural education, and comes from a long line of Russian Architects. Vladimir is an experienced documenter and team leader, and in addition has excellent design skills, with a special focus on ‘Gypsy Architecture’